The Old Stable boasts exceptional views right across the surrounding countryside, with wonderful coastal walks right from your door.
Inside you'll find spacious, spotless and smart living accommodation making sure you'll experience a comfortable stay. All the mod cons you could wish for are provided including part underfloor heating, WiFi broadband, a Smart TV in the sitting room and a really well equipped kitchen.
And as for the private position, you'll feel very much in the heart of countryside and yet have those incredible views to admire day after day. Heavenly!
- Entrance into conservatory/dining room with glass top table, ratton furniture, twinkly lights and magnificent views.Underfloor heating and wall heater.
- Living Room with solid oak floor, sofa, arm chair, sideboard, TV, DVD/CD player and bluetooth ready radio. Electric wall heater. French windows opening onto patio area.
- Kitchen, well equipped with electric hob, double oven/grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, underfloor heating. Airing cupboard.Inbuilt USB charger port.
- A welcome pack is provided.
- Shower/wet room with WC and washbasin.Underfloor heating and heated towel rail.
- Towels provided.
- Bedroom with zip-and-link bed offering the choice of king size bed (5ft) or twin beds. A chest of drawers and bedside cabinets also provided. Separate dressing area. (Please note that the bedroom has limited head height in the eaves).
- Linen provided
- Paved patio to the side and in front of the conservatory with benches and garden furniture maximising the coastal views. Access into the owner’s paddock from the garden.
- A parking space is provided.
Check to see if your preferred dates are available here.